DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT
Thank you to provide us some information before starting the download.
If your manufacturing process does not require a continuous pasteurization/sterilization system, you will naturally opt for an autoclave solution. And your next step will be to decide what type of autoclave best suits your needs. We can help you to assess the 5 major existing types of autoclaves :
– Water spraying autoclaves
– Steam-air process autoclaves
– Immersion process autoclaves
– Bi-processes autoclaves
– Goût’Stave: The water spraying small autoclave
– Is suitable for any type of product and packaging,
– Ensures the product’s organoleptic qualities
– Can preserve as well the integrity of your packaging, including the most flexible and fragile containers
– Are intelligent. Their actuators and cycle are controlled by the PLC, giving them autonomy and ease of use.